- Name: pyzor
- Version: 0.5.0
- Release: 1mdv2009.1
- Group: Networking/Mail
- License: GPL
- Url: http://pyzor.org/
- Summary: Pyzor is a collaborative system to detect and block spam
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 43062
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz <email@example.com>
Pyzor is a collaborative, networked system to detect and block spam using
identifying digests of messages.
Pyzor initially started out to be merely a Python implementation of Razor, but
due to the protocol and the fact that Razor's server is not Open Source or
software libre, I decided to impelement Pyzor with a new protocol and release
the entire system as Open Source and software libre.
Since the entire system is released under the GPL, people are free to host
their own independent servers. Server peering is planned for a future release.
- Cookie: klodia.mandriva.com 1247724759
- Buildhost: klodia.mandriva.com