- Wed May 20 2009 Colin Guthrie <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2.4.11-0.0.1mdv2009.1
+ Revision: 377978
- BuildRequires udev-devel
- New version: 2.4.11
- Copy current
- Use %apply_patches
- Include a couple of intel fixes from upstream
- Remove old file not referenced in SPEC
- New version: 2.4.9
- Drop nouveau headers patch (fixed upstream)
- New version: 2.4.5
- Drop upstream patches
- New version: 2.4.4
- Fix bogus provides
- Update to 2.4.3
- Enable udev support
- Liberate patches from Fedora
- Install udev rules for permissions
- Allow activation of kernel modesetting via kernel cmdline
- Install all headers (the ones from kernel-headers are, like, so last season)
- Unrevert the symbol change commit (intel driver just needs rebuild)
- Fix a crash by reverting upstream commit (for now)
- New version: 2.4.1
- Prevent a lockup in intel_bufmgr_fake
- Add missing buildrequire for libpthread-stubs
- New version: 2.4.0
+ Frederic Crozat
- Increase timeout for dri detection, in speedboot mode only (Mdv bug #49490)
- Enable patch 5 again, but use upstream timing
- Disable patch6, it is causing 1min timeout on some systems
- Patch5: improve wait on dri devices when system is busy (Mdv bug #49490)
+ Anssi Hannula
- obsolete drm-nouveau-devel in correct package
- enable experimental nouveau api
- add missing nouveau headers (missing-nouveau-headers.patch)
- fix requires of devel package
- own /usr/include/drm
- split libdrm_intel and libdrm_radeon, their major differs
- fix group
- drop duplicate requires
- ensure major correctness
- devel obsoletes drm-nouveau-devel
+ Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski
- Remove bad worded and unecessary /etc/modprobe.d/i915modeset
(also it prevents passing custom options to i915 using modprobe)
- Conflicts with kernel-headers package because of headers being
provided again by libdrm.
- Rebuild because of eaten static-devel package in latest submit.
- libdrm-devel: remove files provided by kernel-headers.
- Fix buildrequires version match for kernel-headers.
- Rebuild with kernel-headers 188.8.131.52-1mnb2
+ Ander Conselvan de Oliveira
- Cherry pick "intel: libdrm support for fence management in execbuf" from master.
This is needed to enable tiled rendering on intel pre-i965 hardware (cf.
svn revision 342151 for intel driver).
- Update to verseion 2.3.1
+ Thierry Vignaud
- BuildRequires x11-proto-devel for X11/Xfuncproto.h
- kill re-definition of %buildroot on Pixel's request
- do not call ldconfig in %post/%postun, it is now handled by filetriggers
+ Paulo Andrade
- Revert build requires.
- Update BuildRequires and rebuild.
Also disable patch1 as it is being used just to "document" functions called
from the X Server.
- Initial listing of symbols required by the ati driver. This is for now a noop
patch as libraries at first will have all symbols visible.
+ Olivier Blin
- restore BuildRoot
+ Oden Eriksson
- cleanup borked deps
- new devel name