- Name: apache-mpm-prefork
- Version: 2.2.15
- Release: 3mdv2010.1
- Group: System/Servers
- License: Apache License
- Url: http://www.apache.org
- Summary: Implements a non-threaded, pre-forking web server (stable)
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 481840
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Funda Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This Multi-Processing Module (MPM) implements a non-threaded, pre-forking web
server that handles requests in a manner similar to Apache 1.3. It is
appropriate for sites that need to avoid threading for compatibility with
non-thread-safe libraries. It is also the best MPM for isolating each request,
so that a problem with a single request will not affect any other.
This MPM is very self-regulating, so it is rarely necessary to adjust its
configuration directives. Most important is that MaxClients be big enough to
handle as many simultaneous requests as you expect to receive, but small enough
to assure that there is enough physical RAM for all processes.
Check for available Apache modules here: http://nux.se/apache/
This package defaults to a maximum of 128 dynamically loadable modules.
This package defaults to a ServerLimit of 1024.
You can change these values at RPM build time by using for example:
--define 'maxmodules 512' --define 'serverlimit 2048'
The package was built to support a maximum of 128 dynamically loadable modules.
The package was built with a ServerLimit of 1024.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
- Cookie: celeste.mandriva.com 1270524771
- Buildhost: celeste.mandriva.com