- Name: checkstyle
- Version: 4.4
- Release: 0.0.3mdv2010.1
- Epoch: 0
- Group: Development/Java
- License: LGPL
- Url: http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/
- Summary: Helps programmers write Java code that adheres to a coding standard
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 2812032
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Oden Eriksson <email@example.com>
Checkstyle is a development tool to help programmers write Java code
that adheres to a coding standard. It automates the process of checking
Java code to spare humans of this boring (but important) task. This
makes it ideal for projects that want to enforce a coding standard.
Checkstyle is highly configurable and can be made to support almost any
coding standard. An example configuration file is supplied supporting
the Sun Code Conventions. As well, other sample configuration files are
supplied for other well known conventions.
Checkstyle can check many aspects of your source code. Historically
it's main functionality has been to check code layout issues, but since
the internal architecture was changed in version 3, more and more checks
for other purposes have been added. Now Checkstyle provides checks that
find class design problems, duplicate code, or bug patterns like double
Checkstyle is most useful if you integrate it in your build process or
your development environment. The distribution includes:
* An Ant task.
* A command line tool.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
- Cookie: klodia.mandriva.com 1268768915
- Buildhost: klodia.mandriva.com