- Name: mailx
- Version: 8.1.1
- Release: 20mdk
- Group: Networking/Mail
- License: BSD
- Summary: The /bin/mail program, which is used to send mail via shell scripts.
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 94879
- Distribution: Mandrake Linux
- Vendor: MandrakeSoft
- Packager: Geoffrey Lee <email@example.com>
The mailx package installs the /bin/mail program, which is used to send
quick email messages (i.e., without opening up a full-featured mail user
agent). Mail is often used in shell scripts.
You should install mailx because of its quick email sending ability, which
is especially useful if you're planning on writing any shell scripts.
- Cookie: ke.mandrakesoft.com 1002617095
- Buildhost: ke.mandrakesoft.com