- Name: hspell
- Version: 1.4
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: Text tools
- License: LGPL
- Url: http://hspell.ivrix.org.il/
- Summary: Free Hebrew linguistic project
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 206186
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
The Hspell project is a free Hebrew linguistic project.
Its primary goal is to create a free Hebrew spell-checker.
In addition to a spell-checker, the project also produced a Hebrew
morphological analyzer, which for every valid Hebrew word lists all of its
possible readings (valid combinations of prefix and inflected base word).
The secondary goal of the project is to make the algorithms and dictionaries,
created initially for the spell-checker, freely available. These could be used
in more sophisticated research or applications that require Hebrew word lists
or a Hebrew morphology engine.
Such potential application areas might include search engines, speech
synthesis, and much much more. The availability of a free basis will hopefully
encourage free development on top of it, to the benefit of the general
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1537903399
- Buildhost: localhost