- Name: audacity
- Version: 2.3.1
- Release: 1.1.mga7
- Group: Sound/Editors and Converters
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://audacityteam.org/
- Summary: Free Audio Editor With Effects/Analysis Tools
- Architecture: aarch64
- Size: 8799066
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
Audacity is a program that lets you manipulate digital audio waveforms.
In addition to letting you record sounds directly from within the program,
it imports many sound file formats, including WAV, AIFF, MP3 and Ogg/Vorbis.
It supports all common editing operations such as Cut, Copy, and Paste, plus
it will mix tracks and let you apply plug-in effects to any part of a sound.
It also has a built-in amplitude envelope editor, a customizable spectrogram
mode and a frequency analysis window for audio analysis applications.
- Cookie: localhost 1572025607
- Buildhost: localhost