- Name: cups
- Version: 2.2.13
- Release: 1.2.mga7
- Group: System/Printing
- License: GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+ with exceptions and AML
- Url: http://www.cups.org
- Summary: CUPS printing system - Server package
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 9719104
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: zezinho <zezinho>
CUPS printing system provides a portable printing layer for
UNIX® operating systems. It has been developed by Apple Inc.
to promote a standard printing solution for all UNIX vendors and users.
CUPS provides the System V and Berkeley command-line interfaces.
This is the main package needed for CUPS servers (machines where a
printer is connected to or which host a queue for a network
printer). It can also be used on CUPS clients so that they simply pick
up broadcasted printer information from other CUPS servers and do not
need to be assigned to a specific CUPS server by an
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector-all -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1590759324
- Buildhost: localhost