- Name: ant-antunit
- Version: 1.4
- Release: 1.mga8
- Group: Development/Java
- License: ASL 2.0
- Url: http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/antunit/
- Summary: Provide antunit ant task
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 132561
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
The <antunit> task drives the tests much like <junit> does for JUnit tests.
When called on a build file, the task will start a new Ant project for that
build file and scan for targets with names that start with "test". For each
such target it then will:
1. Execute the target named setUp, if there is one.
2. Execute the target itself - if this target depends on other targets the
normal Ant rules apply and the dependent targets are executed first.
3. Execute the target names tearDown, if there is one.
- Cookie: localhost 1599038731
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: