- Name: atf-sh-devel
- Version: 0.21
- Release: 1.mga9
- Group: Development/Tools
- License: BSD
- Url: http://code.google.com/p/kyua/wiki/ATF
- Summary: Automated Testing Framework - POSIX shell bindings (headers)
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 4802
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: neoclust <neoclust>
The Automated Testing Framework (ATF) is a collection of libraries to
implement test programs in a variety of languages. At the moment, ATF
offers C, C++ and POSIX shell bindings with which to implement tests.
These bindings all offer a similar set of functionality and any test
program written with them exposes a consistent user interface.
ATF-based test programs rely on a separate runtime engine to execute them.
The runtime engine is in charge of isolating the test programs from the
rest of the system to ensure that their results are deterministic and that
they cannot affect the running system. The runtime engine is also
responsible for gathering the results of all tests and composing reports.
The current runtime of choice is Kyua.
This package provides the supporting files and documentation to develop
applications that use the ATF POSIX shell bindings.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1660345209
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: