- Name: atf-tests
- Version: 0.21
- Release: 1.mga9
- Group: Development/Tools
- License: BSD
- Url: http://code.google.com/p/kyua/wiki/ATF
- Summary: Automated Testing Framework - Test suite
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 1478616
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: neoclust <neoclust>
The Automated Testing Framework (ATF) is a collection of libraries to
implement test programs in a variety of languages. At the moment, ATF
offers C, C++ and POSIX shell bindings with which to implement tests.
These bindings all offer a similar set of functionality and any test
program written with them exposes a consistent user interface.
ATF-based test programs rely on a separate runtime engine to execute them.
The runtime engine is in charge of isolating the test programs from the
rest of the system to ensure that their results are deterministic and that
they cannot affect the running system. The runtime engine is also
responsible for gathering the results of all tests and composing reports.
The current runtime of choice is Kyua.
This package installs the run-time tests for all the components of ATF, which
include tests for the C, C++ and POSIX shell libraries and the run-time tools.
Please see the README.Fedora file in the documentation directory for further
details on how to run the installed tests.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1660345209
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: