- Name: python-enthought-envisageplugins
- Version: 3.1.1
- Release: 2mdv2009.1
- Epoch: 1
- Group: Development/Python
- License: BSD
- Url: http://code.enthought.com/projects/envisage_plugins.php
- Summary: Enthought Tool Suite - EnvisagePlugins project
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 337389
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Lev Givon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The EnvisagePlugins project includes a number of plug-ins for the
Envisage framework that we have found useful for building scientific
applications. Envisage does not require that you use these plug-ins,
but you may find them useful to avoid having to reinvent these
* Workbench: Provides an application GUI window that supports views and
perspectives, similar to the Eclipse IDE.
* Action: Supports user-interaction command mechanisms, such as toolbars,
menus, and buttons.
* Single Project: Supports a project paradigm for saving application data,
assuming an interaction model in which only one project can be open in
the application at a time.
* Text Editor: Provides a rudimentary text editor interface.
* Python Shell: Provides an interactive Python shell within a Workbench-based
* Debug: Provides the Frame Based Inspector from the Developer Tools project
as an Envisage plug-in.
- Cookie: klodia.mandriva.com 1251226997
- Buildhost: klodia.mandriva.com
Other version of this rpm: