- Name: python-enthought-apptools
- Version: 3.3.0
- Release: 2mdv2009.1
- Epoch: 1
- Group: Development/Python
- License: BSD
- Url: http://code.enthought.com/projects/app_tools.php
- Summary: Enthought Tool Suite - AppTools project
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 1089434
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Lev Givon <email@example.com>
The Enthought Tool Suite includes a set of packages useful in creating
a number of applications. They implement functionality that is
commonly needed by many applications. These packages are distributed
together as the AppTools project:
* enthought.appscripting: Framework for scripting applications.
* enthought.help: Provides a plugin for displaying documents and examples
and running demos in Evisage Workbench applications.
* enthought.io: Provides an abstraction for files and folders in a
* enthought.naming: Manages naming contexts, supporting
non-string data types and scoped preferences.
* enthoight.permissions: Supports limiting access to parts of an application
unless the user is appropriately authorized (not full-blown security).
* enthought.persistence: Supports pickling the state of a Python
object to a dictionary, which can then be flexibly applied in
restoring the state of the object.
* enthought.preferences: Manages application preferences.
* enthought.resource: Manages application resources such as images and sounds.
* enthought.scripting: A framework for automatic recording of Python scripts.
* enthought.sweet_pickle: Handles class-level versioning, to support
loading of saved data that exist over several generations of
internal class structures.
* enthought.template: Supports creating templatizable object hierarchies.
* enthought.type_manager: Manages type extensions, including factories to
generate adapters, and hooks for methods and functions.
* enthought.undo: Supports undoing and scripting application commands.
- Cookie: klodia.mandriva.com 1251225665
- Buildhost: klodia.mandriva.com
Other version of this rpm: