- Name: blogilo
- Version: 4.4.3
- Release: 12mdv2010.1
- Epoch: 2
- Group: Graphical desktop/KDE
- License: GPL
- Url: http://pim.kde.org
- Summary: Blogging client for kde
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 1040051
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Frederic Crozat <email@example.com>
Blogilo is a blogging client for KDE, which supports famous blogging
It was known as Bilbo blogger before, But because of a trademark
issue, We (Blogilo developers) decided to choose a new name for it.
More information about the decision can be found at
Its current features:
* A full featured WYSIWYG editor.
* An HTML editor with syntax highlighting.
* Previewing your post with your blog style! like when you are
visiting it at your blog.
* Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (Wordpress supports
All of these!) and Google GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs!
* Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
* Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts!
* Support for uploading media files to your blog (Just on supported
APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
* Support for uploading to FTP server.
* Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
* Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload
them on Submitting post to blog (Just on supported APIs e.g.
MetaWeblog and MovableType)
* Support for saving local entries before publishing.
* Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable
* and ...
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
- Cookie: klodia.mandriva.com 1277744159
- Buildhost: klodia.mandriva.com