- Name: apache-mpm-event
- Version: 2.2.15
- Release: 3mdv2010.1
- Group: System/Servers
- License: Apache License
- Url: http://www.apache.org
- Summary: Implements a hybrid multi-threaded multi-process web server (experimental)
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 494104
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Funda Wang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The event Multi-Processing Module (MPM) is designed to allow more requests to
be served simultaneously by passing off some processing work to supporting
threads, freeing up the main threads to work on new requests. It is based on
the worker MPM, which implements a hybrid multi-process multi-threaded server.
Run-time configuration directives are identical to those provided by worker.
This package contains the main binary of apache, a powerful, full-featured,
efficient and freely-available Web server. Apache is also the most popular Web
server on the Internet.
This version of apache is fully modular, and many modules are available in
pre-compiled formats, like PHP and mod_auth_external.
Check for available Apache modules here: http://nux.se/apache/
This package defaults to a maximum of 128 dynamically loadable modules.
You can change these values at RPM build time by using for example:
--define 'maxmodules 512'
The package was built to support a maximum of 128 dynamically loadable modules.
I M P O R T A N T
Note that the worker mpm (this package) requires thread safe modules. This
package is totally experimental and may not be stable or suitable at any time,
in any way, or for any kind production usage. Be warned. You must manually
add HTTPD="/usr/sbin/httpd-event" in the /etc/sysconfig/httpd configuration
file to be able to use this MPM.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
- Cookie: celeste.mandriva.com 1270524771
- Buildhost: celeste.mandriva.com